Hana's World

Sunday, April 15, 2007

My Sister Heidi Grace is ONE!

My sister Heidi Grace had her first birthday party yesterday and everyone had FUN!! Our Aunt Amanda and Uncle Fran, Sammy and Franny, Myla and Uncle Mike, and Aunt Debbie, and Tiffany, and Danny and Demitri, Uncle Brian, and Papa and Nana came to celebrate with us! We also got to see Uncle Matthew and Aunt Kate on Skype...but cousin Elliot was already in bed. My mommy calls sissy "walker" ---because she is walking all around by herself now....and everyone loved to see her walking ! She smiled and smiled and everyone thought our dresses from Grandma and Grandpa Soliz looked so beautiful on us! My mommy made ALOT of DELICIOUS food and we all loved the strawberry cake Aunt Amanda brought...and the strawberry shortcake and strawberries that my mommy made. YUM! My daddy got us some baby chicks that are yellow....and one is black. i saw a snake by them and told my daddy ! He went to see right away! papa and daddy built my sister and me a playground-----they started with a slide for us and a climbing wall! we really like it and know we will have alot of fun on it. we also started our new garden......and planted peas and carrots for now.....and later we will plant more! It was a fun fun day yesterday......and today we had more fun when we got our new dining room table ! I love my sister and show her how to do alot of things.....i love to draw pictures of snowmen, and balloons, and people--- and i think Heidi Grace will like to draw too! we have lots to look forward to in our family......i heard my papa and daddy talking about getting fainting goats. that should be interesting. maybe i will learn how to draw the chickens and goats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home