Hana's World

Monday, March 26, 2007

My PaPa's Hands and Heart

This weekend my papa came to play with me and my sister. As soon as nana came to the door---i looked for PaPa and i was soooooo so happy to see him. i ran to him and he picked me up in his arms and held me close with his hands to his heart.
i noticed he does alot for me with his hands. he pushes me on the swing, he carries me, he pulled us in the wagon, he raked leaves with nana, he cleaned the top of the roof of our house, he swept the mess up on our patio, he pushed me and my sister on the wheel-barrow with piles and piles of leaves........he pushed me up the hill on my tricycle and i saved the best part for last......he held fish in his hands for me to see. We walked to the rock-dam and PaPa said the fish were trying to get UP the pile of rocks! they needed some help....so PaPa came to their rescue....after he helped alot of them to get up to where they wanted to go.....he held some for me and Heidi Grace to see. they splashed and jumped around....but they could not get away until PaPa let them go. it must have tickeled Papa's hands but he wanted us to get to watch them play. That was FUN!
Don't tell my mommy and daddy...but we also had a little accident on our wagon ride. The wagon tipped over and my sister and me fell into the mud. we didn't laugh....but we didn't cry either....PaPa felt bad and came to our rescue.....he picked us up with his strong hands and made us feel all safe again.
my nana asked me what i was thinking about while we were walking.....and i told her that God makes me happy....but Jesus makes me sad. i don't know why that made her laugh. she asked me why i would say that Jesus makes me sad.....but i just said "i don't know". she asked me what i was thinking about....and that is it.
i do love Jesus though. i sang Jesus Loves Me for the Bible told me so to Aunt Kate when she called. i was naughty one time too, and so was nana. she asked me to forgive her and i said "yes, nana ....i forgive you....and Jesus i am sorry". nana said Jesus is sad when we are naughty. we prayed and thanked Jesus that he forgives us and wants us to be good to each other like HE is so good to us. My Papa reminds me of Jesus. He is always so good and never naughty. My Papa makes me happy. i never want to make him sad. He has a heart full of love for us and shows it in so many ways with his hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home