Hana's World

Monday, October 23, 2006

All Kinds of Treats

My nana says to me "HANA YOU are just too good to be true! You are such a TREAT!" I don't know exactly what that means---but i do like the Rice Krispie Treats we made together. I think my PaPa is a treat too. He lets me help him do whatever he is doing---no matter how busy he is. Over the weekend he let me help him fix my mommys stove. It turned out to be a big project instead of a little one. One time i dropped a tool i was handing him and he didn't even get mad at me at all. I said, "i sorry PaPa" and looked in his face and he just hugged and kissed me. Heidi Grace likes to watch all this action---but nana said it won't be long and she will be wanting to help too.
My nana made a cabbage casserole that PaPa thought was a treat. She did not think i would like it but i surprised her and liked it very much. i think it is a treat to try new things.
I found out that another treat is when i sing. Nana told me that it blesses her heart so much. I hum all the time and make up songs too. When i brushed my teeth i sang about going to see PaPa again soon. Then when i was in the tub i sang about Heidi coughing. i just make up the words when i hear something happening. Nana kept trying to get me to say "yes" more (instead of no) and she made up a yes song. "Yes, yes, mommy---Yes,yes, daddy----Yes, yes, nana......." and then before she could finish----i finished it with "and yes, yes PaPa"!!! Ohhh my nana laughed and laughed and i heard her tell my Papa and my mommy and daddy about it. She told my mommy and daddy that i am a treat---and a gifted musician already! I think i like being a treat and a musician. Treats are fun.... and my life is full of all kinds of treats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home