Hana's World

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Who Loves Jesus? I love Jesus.

I rode to church for my first Christmas program with my nana...and she followed mommy and my sister Heidi Grace. Nana is slow. My mommy got far away and i told her "my mommy is far away". She just laughed...so i had to tell her to "go faster".
Then i had to tell her "catch her"...."my mommy is far away"...."go faster". Nothing helped. She just kept laughing and said "i crack her up". I don't know what that means.
I was happy at church until i saw the big crowd. Then i was not sure what to think and i decided to sit on my chair with my back to everyone. I love my teacher though, and she started saying things that we wanted to repeat like we practiced. Who loves Jesus?.....Joseph loves Jesus. Who loves Jesus? ....the Shepherds love Jesus....Who loves Jesus?...the Wise men love Jesus....Who loves Jesus ? I love Jesus. All the parents and grandparents liked that.
Then we sang "Come into my heart Lord Jesus" and "Silent Night HOLY Night"....and Peanut Butter and Jelly! It was fun. We had a birthday cake with candles on it for Jesus Birthday too.
Happy Birthday Jesus.

1 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Blogger Nana said...

As i watched Hana in her first pre-school Christmas program, i thought/prayed, Lord, maybe she will be a worship leader someday...."Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me, bless His Holy Name.....then, i thought,prayed, Yes, Lord, i believe each of our grandchildren have been called to be Worship Leaders in some way,shape,form or fashion....even those yet unborn, For Your Glory Lord, and For His Name's Sake i pray.... I pray John 17 for them as i have for their parents since they were little. "Now to Him who is able to do exceeding and abundantly beyond all i can ask or think...to Him be the glory both now and forever."
"O Magnify the Lord with me and let us Exalt His Name together."
As we make His Name---His Love and His Truth known to these little ones you have given us in Grace Lord, may they someday be used by you to make Your Name Known to others who will then Worship You in Spirit and in Truth."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home