Hana's World

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

"What do you think Hana....."

My nana came to play with us yesterday and it was a fun day. I showed her my new doll from Grandma Soliz that has a button in the tummy. Whenever you push the button the doll either laughs or crys or says something---you never know what its going to be. Nana and i decided to have our own "button". Whenever i pushed her button i did not know what she was going to do or say! It got to be alot of fun and we laughed until nana said she was exhausted. She liked to push my "button" but that was not as fun to me as when she let me push her button. She is very silly . One time we sat down so she could rest a little bit...and she said to me....well what do you think Hana? I said, "I think Jesus". I don't know why that seemed to surprise nana. She said, well what do you think about Jesus? I told her i think Jesus loves me!!! And then i sang Jesus Loves Me for her. I could tell she really liked that because she hugged and kissed and tickled me and held me tight !! I think nana loves me too. I have alot of people that love me that love Jesus, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home