Hana's World

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-3223288179519968993&hl=en-GB

My Auntie Kate kept saying over and over how much she loves me and will miss me, but that she will always be back! I played and played with Auntie Kate, our special time was in the morning before mama and daddy got up. She would get Heidi, myself and cousin Elliot all ready for the day and we would get some cuddle time. I liked cuddling with Auntie Kate. We played a LOT of tag, hide and seek, "GO TO SLEEP" game, and I even asked if she could put me to bed one night. She told me stories, she said she told me ones that Papa used to tell her. She say's "This is my daddy" and I say "MY PAPA!", i'm a bit confused about that. But I love them both. One time Auntie Kate was getting me ready and she said, "Who loves Hana?" and I replied very enthusiastically, "JESUS!" Nana was there, too, and they both got a kick out of that. I'm not sure why, i'm just telling them what's true. :)

I sang a little song and danced for Auntie Kate, and she said she will watch that video over and over every time she needs some Hana time, so here it is for all to enjoy.
http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-3223288179519968993&hl=en-GB" flashvars="">

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home