Hana's World

Friday, February 02, 2007

My Sister Heidi Grace

Last weekend my sister and i spent the weekend with nana and papa in Madison. It was my sister's first "sleep-over" and she liked it. All of us had fun. We sang and read and danced and played and ate alot all weekend.
my papa took me to a boat show and let me help him wash the car. he also took me to the grocery store to get a balloon for my daddy's birthday...and i got to drive around in the little car.
nana made birthday pumpkin pie instead of a cake----and my sister thought it was really yummy. she especially liked the whip cream. i liked the malts my papa let me help him make.
This weekend my sister Heidi Grace sat up all by herself. YAYYYYYYYY!
We are going to have fun playing together while my mommy and daddy have a super bowl party. i don't know what that is exactly...but i think there will be super bowls of popcorn for us to enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home